For all the bubble tea lovers at home, are you missing your daily dose of bbt? Or if you’re new to this world and looking to try out this beverage, Retea has got your back too! Here is a simple recipe on how to make a classic Mango, lychee, passionfruit, or peach green tea!
PREP/COOKING TIME: ~5-10 min
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- 1 serving cup (500-700ml capacity)
- 1 Jasmine tea bag (or your choice of tea)
- 1 cup (250ml) of hot water
- 2 tbsps fruit syrup of choice
- 1 tbsp sweetener of choice
- 1-2 cups of Ice (or as necessary)
- 1/3 cup of tapioca pearls (or topping of choice --> instructions on its packaging)
- Add tea bag + hot water into your serving cup (or to the bottom of the Retea logo).
- Steep tea for 10 mins (+/- 5 mins for a stronger or milder flavour).
- While waiting for tea to steep, follow instructions to make your topping of choice.
- Add sweetener + fruit syrup into the hot tea, and mix until dissolved.
- Add ice and shake/stir until the tea is cooled (or to the top of the Retea logo).
- Add your toppings and top off with more ice as necessary to serve!