One of the fastest milk teas you can make is taro milk tea in 5 minutes or less.
You don’t even need to wait for tea to brew since this powder-based milk tea doesn’t require it. It can even be lactose and gluten free! Taro milk tea is one of the most popular bubble tea flavours because of its subtle sweetness and creaminess. The pretty purple is a bonus!
Here’s how to make the simple yet flavourful milk tea!
Ingredients (for 500ml cup)
- 3 tbsp of Taro Powder
- 1 tbsp of creamer powder or 50ml liquid milk/creamer
- 250ml hot water
- Ice as necessary
- Topping of choice --> Instructions provided on packaging
- Optional: 1 tbsp sweetener of choice
- Add taro powder, creamer, and sweetener into your serving cup
- Add hot water and mix until dissolved
- Add ice and shake/stir until the mixture is cooled
- Top off with more ice and toppings to serve!
Now you have your own cup of taro milk tea! Retea’s taro powder has an authentic, nutty taste and is deliciously silky. Our kit even comes with a lactose-free powder creamer and a topping of your choice. Get one today so you can have this quick and easy bubble tea at home in less than five minutes!