Refreshing and sweet, fruit teas come in a variety of flavours like mango, passion fruit, peach, and lychee. It’s also perfect for people who want to try bubble tea but aren’t fans of milk drinks. You can combine your rich and earthy tea with the tanginess of fruit syrups to create the perfect blend. It only takes 15 minutes to do it in the comfort of your home!
Here’s how to make fruit bubble tea:
- 1.5 tbsp of Jasmine green tea leaves (or your choice of tea)
- 250ml of hot water
- 2 tbsps of fruit syrup of choice
- 2 tbsps sweetener if choice
- Ice as necessary
- Topping of choice --> instructions provided on its packaging
- Pour hot water into your serving cup (up to the bottom of the Retea logo).
- Steep tea for 10 mins (+/- 5 mins for a stronger or milder flavour).
- Add sweetener and syrup into the hot tea, mix until dissolved.
- Add ice and shake/stir until the tea is cooled (up to the top of the Retea logo).
- Top off with more ice and toppings to serve!
And there you have it! If you’re not sure what flavour you want to try or where to get it, hop over to the Retea website! We have some delicious classics for you to choose from!