Brown Sugar Milk Tea In 15 Minutes
Brown Sugar Milk Tea is a well-loved and popular drink that lots of people order on a daily basis. Unfortunately, that means standing and waiting in long line-ups for your favourite milk tea.
Luckily for you, you’ve stumbled across the right page! This blog will teach you how to make authentic and delicious Brown Sugar Milk Tea from the comfort of your own home.
- 1.5 tbsp of Assam Black Tea leaves (or your choice of tea)
- 250ml of hot water
- 100ml of your choice of milk
- 2-3 tbsps brown sugar syrup
- Ice as necessary
- Topping of choice --> instructions provided on its packaging
- Pour hot water into your serving cup (up to the bottom of the Retea logo).
- Steep tea for 10 mins (+/- 5 mins for a stronger or milder flavour).
- Add ~1 tbsp brown sugar syrup into the hot tea, mix until dissolved.
- Drizzle ~1-2 tbsp(s) of syrup to the sides of your cup and pour in your milk.
- Add ice and shake/stir until the tea is cooled (up to the top of the Retea logo).
- Top off with more ice and toppings to serve!
That’s all there is to it! So skip the line and the expensive delivery costs and just make this bubble tea staple all on your own. Enjoy!