For all the bubble tea lovers at home, are you missing your daily dose of bbt? Or if you’re new to this world and looking to try out this beverage, Retea has got your back too! Here is a simple recipe on how to make a classic Taro Bubble Tea!
Click here to watch us make it in action!
PREP/COOKING TIME: ~5 min
What you'll need:
- 1 serving cup (500-700ml capacity)
- 3 tbsps of taro powder
- 1 tbsp creamer powder OR 50ml liquid creamer/milk
- 1 cup (250ml) of hot water/tea
- Optional: 1 tbsp sweetener of choice
- 1-2 cups of Ice (or as necessary)
- 1/3 cup of tapioca pearls (or topping of choice --> instructions on its packaging)
- Start preparing your pearls by following the instructions on its packaging.
- Add taro powder + creamer + sweetener to your serving cup.
- Pour hot water/tea in and mix well until dissolved.
- Add ice and shake/stir until the mixture is cooled.
- Add your toppings and top off with more ice as necessary to serve!
There you have it, your homemade Taro Bubble Tea! This is a classic drink to learn how to make at home and we’re excited to see all your takes on this beverage. Make sure to tag us at @reteacups on Instagram when you use this recipe.